Linda Sabourin holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and a Master’s Degree in Career Counseling and has more than 20 years of experience working for organizations in diverse economic verticals. She has held various management and consulting positions which have led her to provide recommendations and advice at a strategic level on various business matters, including:
- Start-up support for businesses, including creating and implementing business plans;
- Creating and implementing strategies to improve labour relations, staffing and recruitment processes and the identification and development of leaders through training and coaching;
- Participating in management committees focusing on optimizing human resources management practices in a reorganization, a merger & acquisition or team consolidation.
Her enthusiasm for developing the potential of individuals and coaching them on how to use their talents to help organizations continue to grow and be successful, have led her to start her own practice in 2007. Since then, Linda has developed an expertise in developing intervention plans and on assessments (the use of psychometric tests) enabling her to effectively support clients in their professional development and in the attainment of their objectives. Linda’s clients recognize her active listening skills combined with the ability to push them out of their comfort zone which enable them to grow and achieve their professional goals.
- Actively managed several hundred individualized professional coaching and career transition mandates;
- Managed the use of psychometric assessments in a multitude of projects that had a link to career development and talent optimization;
- Designed and facilitated a skills development program for managers and supervisors that included the development of more than twenty (20) distinct training modules.