Enrico Bolduc is a successful entrepreneur with more than 20 years of experience building relationships and nurturing strong partnership with his customers. Known for being a forward thinker, he comes from an entrepreneurial background that has enabled him to develop a strong work ethic and build partnerships with a vision for long-term success.
His business acumen has led him to manage large deals in the Caribbean, USA, Canada, and South America with a focus on the energy, utility, oil & gas, manufacturing and engineering sectors.
- Sold hospital project modernisation for 27 locations in Cuba, enhancing the quality of the oxygen services to the patients;
- Opening new markets for customers based out of Europe in the energy, oil and gas sector bringing them from a non-existent presence to market leaders with revenue above $10 million over a 24-36 month period;
- Became market leader within a short 2 year period in the Caribbean market for French company specializing in oil & gas;
- Led an operational savings initiative of over $10M/year within a project sold in partnership with major engineering company for a large mining project in Quebec.
- Average deal size of $600K.
The Talentrix Group and its clients benefit from Mr. Bolduc’s expertise and extensive business experience as he is actively involved in establishing and maintaining successful and long-term customer relationships.